We encourage everyone to become a member of their local bird club. Of course you can JOIN HERE if you would like to see all the benefits of becoming a financial member of the Queensland Finch Society. Alternatively, you can scroll below to find a club near you.
Links are provided for the convenience of the QFS members. Should you wish to be added to our links then you we need to email your request to email@example.com with the words “QFS website link request” in the subject line. Your request will be considered at the next committee meeting at the end of each month and you will be responded to accordingly. If approved then the setup of your link could take up to 6 weeks.
- Queensland Bird Breeders Club Inc.
- Downs Bird Breeders Assoc Inc.
- The African Lovebird and Foreign Parrot Society of Qld Inc.
- South East Qld Zebra Finch Society
- Sunshine Coast Avicultural Society
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Avicultural Society of NSW
- Avicultural Society Of Canberra
- Canberra Finch Club
- Finch Society of Australia
- Finch Society of Australia – Hawkesbury Branch
- Manly Warringah Avicultural Society Inc.
- Macarthur Aviary Bird Club
- Northern Rivers Finch Club
- Zebra Finch Society of Australia Inc.
- Avicultural Society of Australia
- Victorian Avicultural Council
- VIC Finch Cage Bird Society
22 Churchill Park Drive
Endeavour Hills, VIC 3802
Phone: 03 9700 4277
- United Bird Societies of WA.
- Avicultural Soc. of WA Inc.
18 Band Street
Lathlain, WA 6100
Phone: 08 9361 3296
- The Finch Society of WA Inc.
- PO Box 2109
Wangara, WA 6947
Ph: 08 9493 1427
- NT Avicultural Society Inc.
PO Box 40928 0811
Alawa, NT 0810
Phone: 08 8927 3603
- Birds Australia – Royal Australasian Ornithologists Union (RAOU)
- Save the Gouldian Fund