The Queensland Finch Society’s January Finch Expo will be held on Sunday, 14th January 2024, commencing at 0930, Strathpine Community Centre, 199 Gympie Road, Strathpine. Enter from Mecklem St.
The AUSTRALIAN WILDLIFE SUPPLIES SALES TABLE will be open from 8:00am with a large range of avicultural products.
The QFS SALES TABLE and MEMBERSHIPS will be available in the hall once the sale commences. Refreshments & BBQ available – Ample Parking. Admission $2. Children free.
NOTES FOR SELLERS:
- Fees – $1 per bird (50c – Zebras, Bengalese & King Quail) up to a max of $25 per seller.
- All birds to be tabled between 8:00 to 9:00am.
- Preference for birds to be sold in their box, but alternative selling arrangements are acceptable.
- A transfer cage will be provided.
- The Qld Finch Society Code of Conduct will be strictly supervised and non-compliant cages and caging of birds will be refused. No crowded cages are acceptable. Examples are no more than 2 birds in a QFS Auction Box or 4 birds in a standard show cage or equivalent.
- Maximum of 2 sellers per table, if only a half table is required.
- No uncoloured Gouldians.
- No hybrids.
- Bring a supply of change.
BOOK EARLY – Tables will be limited. To book a table space – email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Jim on 0402 071 545 before 5:00pm Thursday, 11th January 2024.
NOTES FOR BUYERS:
- A BRIEF viewing of birds available will be allowed from 8:45 to 9:15am. Strictly no buying at this time.
- Buyers will then be allowed to enter the hall at 0930 am to commence the sale.
- Sales concludes 12 noon.
- Bring cash and provide correct change please.
NOTE: This sale is subject to the “Code of Conduct for QFS Functions” available on the QFS website: www.qfs.org.au
All enquiries to Email: email@example.com | Phone: Jim 0402 071 545